Saturday, July 22, 2006

"Happy Together" - 10th Anniversary

Gah! 10 years already? Promo insert for the 10th Anniversary DVD/CD box set of Wong Kar Wai's Happy Together (IMDB entry). Text on the cover says that there're "unseen stills" inside (which is why I bought the magazine it came with, but it was cheap anyway), but the stills are so tiny. Some pictures of Tony Leung and Leslie Cheung taking tango lessons for their roles too. The Limited Edition DVD/CD set itself is full of premiums -- including an exclusive pair of... boxers? You can see the box here.

(The magazine is Milk, issue 252 btw.)

2 comments:

footix24 said...

You're the only other person I know who buys Milk! Haha.

Unfortunately, I didn't get issue 252 from the only newstand I know who sells it. My latest one is issue 254.

Oh yes. Happy Together.
Darn. The Anniversary Limited Edition is seriously expensive.

By the way, I'm keen to contribute to this blog if possible. Am I welcomed?

Readymade said...

Nah, have only been buying odd copies 'cos I'm going to HK and was hoping to get some sense of what's new over there.

Thanks for volunteering, but I'll need to check with the others. In the meantime, if you're itching to write, why not check out http://www.sgfilm.com?