Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Reel Revolution - 29 July

As I won't be in Singapore this Saturday, I suppose I'm spared from having to choose between Reel Revolution and Short Cuts this weekend. I'm generally skeptical about activist filmmaking, as you can see in an earlier post, but Reel Revolution sounds fascinating because it's about drawing attention to our social problems, while milking the intrinsic zeal and idealism of youth giving young people a grounding in both filmmaking and local social issues. There's even a networking session on Sunday.

Looks like the films will be uploaded. Am looking forward to watching them when I come back. If you're going:
REEL REVOLUTION POWWOW
29 July 2006, Saturday
2.30pm to 5.30pm
The Substation Guinness Theatre
Free Admission
Register with register@revolution.youth.sg

No comments: